Your safety is our priority
Welcome to the School Help Advice Reporting system (SHARP).
Everyone works hard to ensure you are safe and happy at school. You will not make progress academically and fulfill your academic potential if you are not safe and happy.
If you are concerned about your safety or someone you know, there are a number of people in school you can talk to:
- Your form tutor (this person will know you best)
- One of your subject teachers
- A Student Welfare Officer (Mr Durant or Ms Hohenkirk)
- Your Head of Year (Mx Bowler, Mr Grey, Mr Ige)
- The Safeguarding Team (Mr MacPherson, Mr Guildford, Miss Brook)
Alternatively, you can make a safeguarding report through this website. You do not need to leave your name, but this may slow down the process of supporting you and helping to resolve the problem.
You can also use the links on this page to find out more information about topics affecting other people. If you think they also affect you, please make a report or speak to someone as soon as possible.
Assistant Headteacher: Inclusion